- Co Hosted By Coffee Directorate - AFFA (Agriculture, Fisheries & Food Authority of Kenya)
- 10+African Coffee Markets Outlook
- Africa’s ONLY Regionally focused event
Africa’s Coffee Sector needs no introduction. From high volume to high quality, and from new investment in plantations to ongoing sustainability initiatives, it’s all happening. Focused on policy, investment, trade, sustainability and business development in the top producing / exporting countries of the region, the inaugural Africa Coffee Outlook is the ONLY such event of its kind.
- Ethiopia, Africa's biggest coffee-exporting country, is seeing on-going investment to further develop its coffee sector
- Uganda is the world’s 4th largest exporter of Robusta and outlined a $42 million (USD) plan to plant approximately 300 million Robusta seedlings over the next 3 years.
- Coffee harvests in Tanzania are projected to increase to more than 60,000 tonnes in the 2015 season, up from 40,000 tonnes in the same period last year.
With a 21 year history successfully demonstrated by its Vietnam Coffee event, IBC is delighted to bring to market the first ever Africa Coffee Outlook. Co Hosted by the Coffee Directorate of the Agriculture, Fisheries & Food Authority of Kenya (AFFA), the conference is also supported by top coffee exporter and producer associations in the region.
|Grenville Kiplimo Melli|
Interim Coffee Director, Coffee Directorate, Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Authority, Kenya
Managing Director, Uganda Coffee Development Authority